Junkoshi10Junkoshi10

Main Movies Reviews Stats

No More Heroes No More Heroes

naice

yeah I know what you're talking about, you always have to put the audio slightly ahead of the visual shit because it gets out of sync when posted on newgrounds for no apparent reason. Personally this is one of my favourite songs and I think it's cool that you did a flash based on it. Nice animation, good yob.

Musical Fun With Naruto Musical Fun With Naruto

Nice but...

..there are too many similar elements with Snowdragon's Ultimate Fan Flash (Neji's 360 dance, the little heart on Gaara's forehead) to only say that you got inspired....
I liked the Queen bit at the end though.

TheNitro responds:

XD This is what the (YES I RIPPED IT OFF) in the parenthesis came from.

Though I highly doubt snow originated the "heart on Gaara's forehead" bit, though, that's been going around for quite a while in the land of artists who don't feel like drawing kanji XD

Old School Anime Tribute Old School Anime Tribute

Nostalgia

It made me remember all of the 'good' animes with crappy plots but addictable characters. I'm sad you excluded 8-Man from the clique though.

The Little Girl The Little Girl

Macabre

Wow. It was very Tim-Burton-ish, but had a rather sad ending. The narration was great.

Lilium Lilium

I am in awe.

You must have had lots of balls to tackle such a subject, congrats, nice job, well done.
Maybe, instead of just looping the first part of the song from Elfen Lied that was available, you could have found a way to actually get the FULL song? Just a suggestion.

Email!! Email!!

YAY!

A classic! I keep watching it...over....and over....and over and over and over again! (I know, I'm kind of sad.)
Great sound effects!

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

I dunno...

It could have been funny...but it was too morbid and dark. Like...dark humour! Don't get me wrong, it was a great flash.

Joe's Flash Tutorial Joe's Flash Tutorial

Hurray!

Thank you so much! I was so friggin stuck and kept messing up! Nice flash, btw.

Resident Evil NightmareP1 Resident Evil NightmareP1

Listen, MORON.

I appreciate the fact that you try and make an adaptation of RE, but, please, spare us all, and LEARN HOW TO SPELL. 'upon', not 'opon'. 'Their main weakness' not 'There main weakness.' 'No-one or no-thing' is WITHOUT A HYPHON, 'Decimates' is with a C, and apart from that, the storyline SUCKS. The whole thing is a prologue, and 3 minutes of a badly.drawn zombie walking up and down a flight of stairs! What were you expecting with stuff like this!?

part 2: synj vs horrid part 2: synj vs horrid